Management of Crew Changes through Humanitarian Flights
Committed with providing expeditious assistance with Crew Changes and repatriations at Panama, Norton Lilly Panama has successfully managed to assist seafarers to arrive and depart through Humanitarian Flights, under Panamanian Government Executive Decree, which approved a controlled center of the Tocumen International Airport, to be used as a «Humanitarian mini hub».
Our Ship Management Team is ready to assist coordinating seafarers, following safety national protocols to ensure the effectiveness of your requirements under schedule.
At Norton Lilly, SAFETY comes FIRST and therefore all our operations are conducted in strictest compliance with COVID-19 safety measures, including:
- All appointed vehicles used for crew transport are regularly sanitized before and after each transport service is provided.
- Vehicles have an acrylic shield fitted between the front seats and the rear seats to protect all personnel. A box of masks and a box of gloves is also available for crew and passengers to be used.
- Use of mask and maintaining free space between passengers is mandatory.
- All appointed drivers are provided with a Safety Card & Passenger Transport Safety Instructions and are requested to adhere strictly to these.
- All our front-line staff wear full COVID-19 PPE & normal PPE. Masks, gloves, hands sanitizer, safety shoes, high visibility vest and life jackets when attending offshore.
- Appointed vehicles were inspected by the Health Ministry and The Panama Maritime Authority (AMP).
For more information about humanitarian flights for crew changes, repatriations or other available methods Of Repatriation/Crew Change, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org | +(507) 6330-4100