PANAMA FLASH! – Update to the Panama canal customer code issuance, consolidation, and deactivation procedure.
Panama City – January 23rd, 2023,
The Panama Canal Authority (ACP) published today the new version of the Customer Code procedure which includes the following changes.
- Addition of the form 341 “Customer Code Form” which must be provided for the creation of a new code, modification or cancellation of a customer code. The form can be downloaded from the following link https://pancanal.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/Formulario-de-Creacio%CC%81n-de-Customer-Code.pdf .
- Documentation required for each solicitation which should be submitted in Spanish or English languages.
- Modification to the code consolidation rule.
- Update for the utilization of the code by subsidiaries companies.
- Adjustment to the rules for change of an assigned customer code
- Fines for inappropriate use of the Customer code.
For inquiries or additional information, please contact us.
Norton Lilly International (Panama) S.A.
Bldg. 3825 – Office 204
Howard – Panama-Pacifico
Panama, Rep. of Panama
Tel: (507) 304-4600
Main email: firstname.lastname@example.org (24 hours)